The Limk network, as it pertains to sponsored content, works with advertisers to promote content with a specific goal. We take our responsibilities seriously, and work to ensure that our users always know that our products reveal content that is accurate and reliable.
This policy is provided for general guidance only, and please note that Limk reserves the right to reject any content for any reason at our sole discretion. While we may not identify problematic content before it goes live, content and the ad creative will be blocked post-approval if we feel it compromises the safety or quality of our network.
For questions on complying with these guidelines, please contact your Limk representative.
- 35-45 characters is ideal, and 60 characters is the maximum you can use
- The headline that promotes the content (visual, title and text) must accurately reflect the content that it links to
- The headline should contain correct spelling, punctuation, and capitalization
- The headline should be related to the underlying content and must not be overly sensational
- The headline should not make any unsubstantiated or misleading claims
- The headline should not include any price point
- Images must be clear, recognizable, and properly oriented
- The images should not be designed to provoke or offend
- The images can not contain graphic images of physical deformities or health conditions, extreme nudity, weapons, drugs, violence and offense
- Images can not employ deceptive practices to entice a user to click
The following may not be included in any creative or content:
- Content that promotes or endorses alcohol consumption, illegal drugs usage or drug related paraphernalia, online pharmacies, tobacco, gambling, firearms, weapons, fireworks, ammunition or explosives, illegal and/or dangerous activities
- Content that defames, misrepresents or contains disparaging remarks about other people, products or companies
- Content that is pornographic; violent; derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group; generally perceived as profane or obscene
- False, misleading or unsubstantiated claims or content
- Content that endorses any form of hate or hate group
- Fictional third-party reviews or comments
- Websites that contain or automatically begin downloading harmful applications or programs such as viruses, spyware, malware
- Websites that are designed to collect personal information without expressed consent